Low fat, naturally creamy, delicious and can be vegan too!
Cook: 4 hours chilling time…
Ingredients: 1 mango, 2 bananas, 100g dark chocolate (you can source vegan dark chocolate quite easily these days), 50g cashew nuts (crushed), 2 tsp vanilla extract.
1. Line a small baking tray with parchment paper
2. Melt 100g of dark chocolate and pour onto the baking parchment, scatter the crushed cashew nuts over the chocolate and leave to cool in the fridge
3. Peel and slice the mango and bananas and leave in the freezer for four hours
4. When ready to serve, take the mango and bananas out of the freezer and place in the blender, add the vanilla extract and blend to a smooth texture, (this can be placed back in the freezer until ready to serve)
5. Take your dark chocolate and cashew tray out of the fridge and break into shards
6. Scoop the Banana and Mango mix into bowls and serve with some of the dark chocolate and cashew nut shards…Enjoy!
A devastating earthquake struck on the 12 January 2010, it killed 230,000 people and left more than one million people homeless. Save The Children were there to help and by the end of 2010 they had helped a total of 870,000 people, but there is still more to be done, to find out more please visit: https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/where-we-work/south-central-america/haiti
If you would like to make a monetary donation please visit the link: https://justgiving.com/fundraising/feastforfamine