Fancy making a batch of these yummy treats with what you already have in? Then try these chocolate flapjacks as porridge oats aren’t just for breakfast and also uses up any bits of chocolate you have left at home!
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15mins plus cooling time.
Ingredients: 225g of oats, 125g butter, 125g of brown or white sugar, 2 – 3 tbsps. of honey, on any type of syrup that you have, 40g/50g of any left over chocolate you have in the house white, dark or milk!
- Preheat oven to 180F
- Put the sugar and butter into a pan and melt over a medium heat
- Turn off the heat and stir in the oats and honey or syrup
- Pour into a lined baking tray (roughly 18×28 cms)
- Cook in the oven for 15 mins
- Allow to completely cool, then melt your chocolate on the hob or in the microwave for about a minute and drizzle all over your flapjack
- Allow the chocolate to cool then cut into 12 pieces
4 thoughts on “The Lockdown Larder – Chocolate Flapjacks”
Thank you, let me know if you have a go at making the recipe!
LikeLiked by 1 person